1. Define Your Goals
Before you start outsourcing your article writing work, it’s important to define some goals so that you can maximize the outcome of your efforts and avoid conflicts with your freelance writer. Some questions that you need to ask yourself are:
– How many articles do I want my freelancer to write?
– What is the deadline for each article? Are there specific topics I want him/her to address in the articles?
2. Do Your Research – Find a Good Freelance Writer In order to find a good candidate for this job, make sure you research them thoroughly. A lot of people these days hire writers from India because they charge less but even though their rates may appear low at first glance, you have to understand that these writers are still professionals. Of course, you will get what you paid for so it’s crucial that you read through their samples before hiring them.
Some features to look for are:
– The articles are unique – do not get articles from other clients or sites where articles are being sold.
– The writer is passionate about the subject he/she is writing about.
3. Provide Your Writer with Detailed Instructions You have to give your writer extremely specific instructions because he/she has to follow a certain format in order for your article to be accepted by article directories and blogs out there (most of them don’t accept submissions without proper formatting). However, try avoiding lengthy paragraphs when providing detailed instructions to your writer. You can provide visual cues by presenting the information in a table or image.
4. Quality Assurance – Verify Your Writer’s Work Before you release payment, make sure that your writer followed your instructions thoroughly and submit high quality work. It takes time but it will save you money and frustration in the long run!
RELATED ARTICLE: The Best Article Writing Service for 2013 (Hi, my name is Houston Mitchell and I am an article writer with iWriter ) How many articles do I want my freelancer to write? What is the deadline for each article? Are there specific topics I want him/her to address in the articles? 1. Define Your Goals 2. Do Your Research – Find a Good Freelance Writer 3. Provide Your Writer with Detailed Instructions 4. Quality Assurance – Verify Your Writer’s Work
Check Our More Useful Article:
Article Writing Services and Resources (What do you need to know before outsourcing your article writing projects?)